Thursday, February 19, 2009

GoDaddy Hosting Review

   I am trustworthy you are already familiar with Godaddy. com, since they are the leading domain reputation seller. on the contrary did you know they can provide very reliable hosting as well? I am a big fan of Godaddy and have used them a collection in the past. It just makes sense when you have just bought a domain name, to get the hosting sorted as well .
 
   I have found them to be very reliable and I have never had any enigma with downtime. They guarantee 99% uptime and I have found this to be the context.

   My first ever hosting was with Godaddy and I loved the reality I could simply log into my hosting account and choose an application to be automatically fix up. You can fix up Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal and many more at a push of a button. It really is simple and saves a quota of hassle for newbies.

   I have never had to contact customer support, as I have always found the answer to my questions in their extensive knowledge database, however online reviews indicate that their customer support is useful.

It is also a great place to acquire a dedicated server if you call for more security, celerity and bandwidth.

   The only complaint I have about Godaddy's hosting is that, whilst the interface is very easy to use, it is also very slow.

   Still, I feel that Godaddy is a great option, exclusively if you are keen to keep it simple and purchase your domain, hosting and any other bits and bobs at the same place.

  • POINT: 9/10
Additional informations:
- Alexa rank: 7
- Google pagerank: 930
- Server: USA
- Speed rating: 4/5
- Overall (you can rate yourself): 4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment